Sunday 26 January 2014

Konnichiwa

Hi all!

I'm Gemma and this is my new blog called Gemma's Rocker! This is gonna be my space to share with you craft things, sometimes it's going to be the things that I made, and sometimes the things that I like.

First of all I want to talk a little bit about me, I work like a computer technician from monday to friday and I'm still studying in the university. My job is to help people win the war between them and the computer, and usually we end up winning, but what I really love about it is that I can go walking.

Between job, studying and housework I get some free time that I like to spend normally crocheting and sometimes knitting or sewing. But what I always get to do nearly every day is to check Pinterest, can you not look at it just five minutes a day? I love it, and I always get new ideas of things I'm never gonna do.

So I've decided that I'm going to share this little free time with you all showing the things that I like and make me happy.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment