Sunday 16 March 2014

Mum's coin purse

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we celebrated my mums birthday, we went to a tiny restaurant that we really like, it's that kind of place that you feel like you are invited to their house, and they are kind, and the food is sooooo goooodd... It was a lovely evening, anyway, I wanted to give her a handmade present and that's the result:

I brought that frame long time ago, thinking to make something for my mother, and it end up at the end of a drawer. Some days ago I remember it and thought that it would be a good present for her.

I started with the outside, crocheting, and then embroidering, that was the easy part for me:
After that I started with the inner part:
Figure out how to make and sew the sides was the worst part, I iron it a thousand times in different ways.
And finally I sew it all together by hand.
It wasn't easy but my mum really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment